1. Don’t call out the wrong name. Do we really need to tell you the consequences of this mistake? If you don’t know, then you deserve what’s coming to you.
2. Don’t say thank you! You did not hire your man for a night, this was a consensual act! If you want to praise him, choose other complimentary words.
3. Refrain from giving out orders. This isn’t a sex education lesson. If you don’t like something, you need to direct your man subtly, not order him.
4. Don’t rush it… It is okay if you don’t catch the season finale of your favorite episode! Sex is not meant to be rushed.
5. Don’t be selfish! Sharing is caring people. Since you had yourself a very good time, you need to reciprocate some action.
6. Don’t over fake it. While sometimes it may be necessary to fake it ( just sometimes!), make sure you do it smartly, because once you are caught over doing it, hell will break loose.
7. Don’t treat sex like porn. No, you most certainly cannot bend like that, so don’t force your body. Porn is superficial, while sex between you and your partner is personal and intimate.
READ MORE http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/07/some-things-every-women-must-do-after.html
8. Never answer mail or calls! If you do that, you deserve to never get laid again.
9. Don’t forget to kiss. While most of the focus will go towards sexual organs, remember to have some relaxed moments and just kiss.
10. Don’t run away after you’re done. Studies have shown that it is actually healthy for the relationship to cuddle after sex.