Do you suspect that your boyfriend wants to break up with you? Maybe you don't want to seem paranoid, but you also don't want to get caught off guard when he suddenly walks away. Smart thinking!
Once you know the signs that he wants to break up with you, you can decide if your relationship is in jeopardy or if you're just feeling insecure.
Men tend to conceal their feelings more than women, so it's hard to tell when your boyfriend wants to break up with you. It often seems sudden and unexpected when a boyfriend or husband walks away, but he likely thought about it for a while. He may not have felt comfortable starting a conversation about his feelings, or the relationship issues. Maybe he doesn't want to hurt you, or he feels bad that he's losing interest in you.
If you don't want to experience a shocking split with your guy, you must know the signs that he wants to break up with you. You'll have to get the idea of breaking up out of his head and into the open. That's the only way to face the problem, and hopefully win him back.
READ ALSO http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/10/men-ways-to-give-woman-powerful.html
1. He's not himself. If your boyfriend wants to break up with you, he might start to seem uptight or uncomfortable all the time. His usual characteristics morph into something you don't recognize. Maybe he's on edge, more quiet and withdrawn, less playful and jovial. Was he the type of guy who loved to tell you everything, but now he's short with you? Does he get annoyed when you ask questions?
This sign is even more critical if his personality warms up when he talks to other people. There's nothing good in the works when your guy is dispirited and standoffish around you, but warm and excited once his phone rings.
2. Less texts and calls. Did he go from checking on you every few hours, to barely texting or calling you at all? Unless he's had a change in work schedule or something else you know about, this can be one of the signs he wants to break up with you.
When a man is really into you, you remain on his mind and that fuels him to text and call. He may contact you a little less as he gets comfortable in the relationship, but be wary if the texts and calls taper off too much. This can mean a man is losing interest in you and he wants to leave you.
READ ALSO http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/08/step-to-follow-when-fingering-woman.html
3. He's working longer hours. An ambitious man might work long hours, but he'll make time for the woman who holds his heart. As his emotions and interests move on, so will his time.
Since men use work as a getaway when they're unhappy at home, watch out for big changes in his work schedule. He might work longer and longer hours to stay away from you, or to spend time with someone who caught his interest at work. In some cases, a guy will even pretend to work longer hours.
Unless you confirm that he's forced to work so much, consider this a big sign that your boyfriend wants to break up with you.
4. He doesn't bring you around his friends anymore. Watch out if your guy went from taking you everywhere with him, to leaving you behind when he's hanging out with family and friends. It's totally normal for men to want "guy time," but something is awry when the pattern shifts. Consider it a sign if he originally had poker night with the guys twice a month, but now he's hanging out late (without you) every weekend. This might mean he is creating distance between you, as part of moving on from what you once had.
5. He values everything over sex. Guys love sports, food, beer, and hanging with their buddies, but we all know that sex tops everything for men. If he keeps turning down sex with you because he's too tired, too busy, or more interested in sports, your boyfriend wants to break up with you. When a man loses interest in you sexually, he's on the verge of walking away. This red flag is too bright to ignore. It's sucks to have a man lose interest in you, and nobody wants to lose the person they love. But nothing good comes from ignoring the signs that your boyfriend wants to break up with you. Ignoring it won't change his mind, so be proactive. Find ways to save your relationship or move on with your life.