Have you ever taken a moment and evaluated your relationship? There is always room for improvement right, which is why we are sharing with you 10 ways you can strengthen your relationship. From remaining calm when you’re fighting to learning how to compromise, we’ll tell you how to make your bond unbreakable.
1. Count to three. As cliche as that might sound, it has always been an effective method and it is a great tip to strengthen your relationship on the long run. Say you’re in an argument with your significant other and it heats up to a fight, if both of you keep on going back and forth, you’ll never solve the issue rationally. If something offensive is about to come out of your mouth, just stop, count to three, and the odds are you’ll think twice before you say it out loud.
2. Think before you act. While this point might be close to the previous one, it still differs a lot and it is a great relationship tip. There are days that are just not your day and you’re pretty much annoyed by everyone around you, right? Our advice is to think before acting, because on such a day you might be hurtful to the people around you and especially your partner.
3. Never jump to conclusions. The most important thing in a relationship is communication, and that’s why it’s always important to know the person inside out. Communication is priceless! If you have that, then you’ll decrease the chances of you jumping to conclusions when you see something you don’t like! Keep your relationship strong and don’t expect the worst, in some cases you should, but generally just calm down and hear what he has to say.
READ MORE http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/10/ronaldo-wants-to-earn-as-much-as-messi.html
4. Jealousy is a two-sided weapon. Yes, it’s important to be jealous because it makes your partner feel how much he means to you, but if you’re too jealous it might suffocate him, and you wouldn’t want that now would you? The number one rule to strengthening your relationship is to give him his space and trust him.
5. Be understanding. Life is full of stress and responsibilities, and therefore you should be understanding. If he had a long and tiring day at work, don’t expect him to be in the mood to go shopping with you. And if he still can, then you should appreciate this gesture. One of the most important relationship tips is that you should not take each other for granted.
6. Mutual compromise. He has his flaws and you have yours, and the important thing is to know to keep your relationship strong, is to learn how to compromise. If something makes him tick, you can let it go, and same should go for him of course. If in some cases you find it hard to compromise, then communicate and try to find a common ground. We’re certain you will!
7. Talk with respect. One of the most important things in a relationship is respect. We’re not talking about the kind of respect you have for your parents, but more of a respectful way of treating each other, especially when things get though. Think twice, you wouldn’t want him to disrespect you, so you shouldn’t either.
8. Sorry is a magical word. Like they say, sorry seems to be the hardest word. Getting yourself to admit that you’ve made a mistake, isn’t easy at times. But when it’s actually your fault, you need to realize that and say it out loud, not just in your head.
READ MORE http://www.boewap.com.ng/2017/10/health-drinking-plenty-of-water-could.html
9. Always be honest. The number one rule in a relationship is to always be honest about your feelings. Don’t keep things to yourself and speak your thoughts. Note to yourself: that doesn’t mean you should be complaining all day long, he’ll stop listening after a while!
10. Make time for one another. Working woman or not, we all have lots of things on our plate, and it can be challenging at times. The key to strengthen your relationship is to learn how to prioritize! Make time for him, pamper him with his favorite meal, watch his favorite football team playing or just listen to him. It’s fun to bond and especially when you both are doing something you enjoy.